Summer is flying by so quickly. We are now almost at the halfway point of our summer vacation. It has been quite a busy one for our family and we are loving every minute of it. We held a party and have had several gatherings. We are also very blessed to have had many visitors (family) come in from out of town.
While we are having a great time making some beautiful new memories, it is time to focus on getting things done around the house. I am also hoping to get a few more items crossed off my short bucket list before the summer is gone.
Not so fun to-do list.
- Get house painted.
- Replace furnace.
- De-clutter and have a yard sale.
- Yard work.
Fun Summer Bucket List
- Take pictures of some eagles.
- Go on a R.A.O.K. (Random Act of Kindness) adventure with my youngest son.
- Go on a wine tasting adventure with my husband.
- Have a movie night outdoors.
- Plant a miniature garden.
- Go on a road trip to the Oregon coast.
- Craft (make cards, color, paint, create things for miniature garden).
- Read 10 books.
Do you have a Summer Bucket List? If so, what are some of the items on your Summer Bucket List?
Here are a few links to some really great Summer Bucket Lists. These list are pretty in depth examples.